Roll over image to zoom in
- EsteCem II offers the higher bond strength found in DC resin cements allowing compatibility with all restorative materials. When used with Tokuyama Universal Bond, EsteCem II provides a quick application that is less technique sensitive comparable to SA resin cements.
- Cementation of retentive and non-retentive surfaces
- Cementation of crowns, bridges, inlays, and onlays made of glass/oxide ceramics (porcelain, zirconia and alumina), metals/alloys (precious and non-precious) and resin materials including inorganic filler (composite materials)
- Cementation of veneers
- Cementation of adhesion bridges
- Cementation of metal or resin cores, metal or glass-fiber posts
- Repair of fractured porcelain fused to metal crowns and all ceramic restorations