The Gradia® Syringe Plunger is for use with the Gradia® syringe. The screw section of the syringe can be reused by simply replacing the barrel that contains paste, thus eliminating waste.
We want to ensure that you are completely satisfied with our company and products. If you encounter a product and it is defective or not to your satisfaction we will provide credit, exchange or refund. In order for yourreturnto be processed in a timely manner please follow these guidelines:
• Please contact customer service for areturnauthorization, no credit will be issued for unauthorizedreturns. To arrange for areturn, simply call your Customer Service department at 1.877.653.7500.
• Merchandise must bereturnedin its original unmarked packaging in resellable condition and have been purchased within the previous thirty (30) days. Anyreturns past thirty (30) days are subject to a restocking fee and/or rejection of thereturn.
• Allreturnsmust be accompanied by a copy of your invoice/cash sale and a reason for thereturn.
• Shortages or errors in shipments must be reported within 48 hours of receipt.
• Bulk items may be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
The following special, customized, or government-regulated items are not returnable:
• Opened handpieces, small equipment, and custom-ordered equipment
• Special order items (products that we do not ordinarily stock)